Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More of December '07

Cousins at our most favorite play place-Makutu's Island!!
Reese, Dallin, Garrett and Brady.
The traditional decorating of the gingerbread house.
Visiting the Christmas Lights at the Mesa Temple! We love to do it every year.
Garrett dressed up in Grandpa's Cowboy attire.
I just love the expressions in these pictures. It makes me giggle to look at them. I love how expressive both my boys are.
Joy. This is what joy looks like.
Brotherly love. They were good examples of it.
Dallin misses his little shadow. It's been a hard couple of weeks for him. I think it has been for all of us.

I'm so glad of the pictures and memories.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Your angel is not far in spirit. And all of you are not far from thought. All your wonderful pictures are enjoyed and much loved. You are all blesses with such wonderful memories. Know always how much you are loved.
As Uncle Eric always says....
"KEEP A SMILE ON"
Love Auntie Joy ox

BeeP said...

So sweet. I'm so glad you have pictures and wonderful memories of little Garrett. We all do.