Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dallin had a tough week. On Wednesday he came home from school without going to his Science club. I knew something had to be wrong-he LOVES Science club. When I asked about it, he said "I just don't feel like doing anything today mom. I am just sad." We talked more about what he was sad about and he couldn't really put his finger on exactly what was bothering him. He was just sad and didn't want to do anything or play with anyone. He just wanted to be home.

I can identify. Some days I'm just sad. I can't explain why, I just get sad. They are fewer and farther between than what they use to be, but some days I just don't want to go anywhere or do anything. I just want to be home and hide.

So, Dallin and I sat on the couch and watched television for a while until Maura bugged us too much and we went for a bicycle ride.

Some days you just have to be sad.

1 comment:

BeeP said...

I'm glad you are human. Thanks for leaving comments about how you really feel on here. I hate to ask you all the time but I'm always concerned for your cute family. We love you and wish we were there to give you big hugs more often. Consider yourself HUGGED!