Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Today would have been his first day of Kindergarten! I'm sure he would have LOVED it.


Things I think Garrett would have loved about Kindergarten:
-Walking to school with Dallin.
-Meeting friends and playing on the playground.
-Reading.
-Being a helper to his teacher.
-Singing time.
-Learning to write (especially write his name-he was excited to be able to do that).
-Taking his lunch to school (he was really excited about lunch boxes).
-Having me come to his class.

I'm sure he would have loved everything about school. He was that kind of kid; excited, happy and enthusiastic about almost everything!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been thinking about Garrett quite a bit lately. Sending love your way. Good luck with beginning of school happy and sad feelings.

Leslie said...

((hugs)) on this first day of school. Sorry I've been so distracted with all our schooling. I should have realized that this might be a tough day. Love you.
P.S. You're totally right. He would've loved all those things and more, I'm sure!

Marsha said...

I know for sure he would have loved the singing! And maybe some cutting with scissors... :) He would have been at his teacher's side whenever he got the chance. Such a social little guy.

BeeP said...

LOVE the pictures of Garrett. What a sweet kid. Maybe he is in school in heaven?! Or maybe he just magically knows how to write his name :-)

Leslie said...

I'm wishing I could wish Garrett a happy birthday today. ((hugs))

Cyni and Steve said...

Bekki....I haven't logged on to your blog for about a year now. I miss this little guy. He will always be in my heart. What a privelege it has been for me and my family to have known him. I cant wait to visit with his little man self one day!