Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I was looking through some old pictures and found a few that made me laugh.

Dallin and Garrett were such great friends. They would play together for HOURS. They would come up with some pretty creative things to do too...

On this day, they were just having fun in the back yard. Playing in a sprinkler I think.

They unscrewed the sprinkler head and made a mud swamp and threw mud bombs at the wall,
Instead of yelling and getting mad I took a picture and chalked it up to "boys".


















Going back inside I got busy doing something and the next thing I heard was a little rap on the door. Opening it, this is what I saw:




















And then I made them pose like this:


















I'm so glad I got a good picture!

1 comment:

katie todd said...

Oh man! What great memories to have! Those crazy boys!