Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I think about Garrett all the time but it's not the same as before. I don't have the gut-wrenching feeling of loss. I feel....peace.

BUT, I still think about him.

What new event would we be celebrating? End of school? Turning eight?

What would he look like? Still blonde? I hope so! I'm a little out numbered.

Would he be kind? Whiny? Tidy?

Would he still have that silly haircut? or would he want long hair like his brother?

I don't blog about it as much as I did. Not sure why.

I still miss him, but not as much. Mostly I wonder about him.

What is he doing now?

Does he hang out with Grandma Jones and Great Grandpa Jones?

Is he a missionary?

Can he read and write his name?

Does he watch us and wish he were here with us as much as WE wish he were?

Mostly I just look forward to when we will be together again, because I know we will.
The knowledge of the plan our Heavenly Father has for us, gives me the peace I finally feel.

1 comment:

katie todd said...

I think about Garrett all the time too. He was such a fun little man. I can't wait to see him again.