Monday, October 13, 2008

More Treasures

Michelle (our friend now living with her family in Columbia) was looking through some pictures and found these cute ones for me.

Several years ago...I think it was during 2006 we traveled to Canada to spend a week with Adam's family. On the way home we had a layover in DC! Lucky for us the Fowler's and Corbett's lived there at the time. The Fowler family picked us up at the airport and gave us a driving tour of the city.

Then we went and walked around several monuments and had lunch on the lawn before heading back to the airport and on our way home to Arizona. It was a fun afternoon and we have such good memories of the times with our good friends.

I love finding pictures of him that look like this. He always loved the camera both taking pictures and having them taken of him. His "cheesy grin" is my favorite pose of his.

This picture was taken by another good friend Leslie at her house. I'm not sure when it was because Garrett (and Dallin and Maura) spend a lot of time at her house-it's their second home. (From the look of her furniture and the clothes he is wearing, it was probably taken sometime this year-2008.)


Thanks for the pictures! They sure make my day.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Those of Michelle's are two of my favorites! You and Adam look so relaxed and happy. Garrett was a ham for the camera and was so photogenic!
Les.

Marsha said...

I remember that cheesy grin well! It always made me smile, too. Thanks for sharing these pictures.

BeeP said...

I miss that little guy. I was looking at some pictures just yesterday. I'll have to put some on my blog.