Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Those we miss

I borrowed this from my sister's blog.

My mom, brother, and sisters and lots of kiddos on a hike at the Heaton Ranch.

Blythe, Halle and Garrett locked in jail while visiting Aunt B. in Arizona. They were bad little kids!

My Grandpa Jones and Garrett. Garrett was never afraid to wear girl clothes! :-) Of course he wasn't old enough to know the difference. They are taking a time out from being pulled in a sled behind one of the four-wheelers. I love this picture of the two of them.
My cousin Jonathan, Bekki, Garrett, Grandpa Jones (dad), Grandma Jones (my mom who is in heaven keeping Garrett and Grandpa company), brother-in-law Kelly, and my brother David taking in the scenery in Colorado. This picture was taken about 2 weeks before my mom passed away suddenly.
Jude's best buddy, Garrett. They were chilling out with some popcorn and a movie on our vacation to Colorado.
Playing in the stream outside the cabin. Silly boys.

Our family had a lot of deaths within a two year period. It has been very hard on us but I'm grateful to know that families are eternal and we'll see them again. We love you!

Thanks Jennifer for the great pictures and nice thoughts.

No comments: