Monday, May 19, 2008

Grave side service in Wyoming

I finally got some pictures of us in Wyoming-thanks Gina!

Those you can see: Kelly (brother-in-law), Trenton (brother), Adam and Dalllin (you can also see the arm of Kyle (brother-in-law), Brady (Dallin's cousin) also helped.


Dallin is a sensitive kid. He saw that I was sad so he came to sit on my lap. He will often give me a hug when I am not happy and pat my back or just hold my hand and pat it.


The flowers survived the trip from Mesa.


The wind was blowing, so we don't have many good pictures of us...


This one is a little better.

It's sad to think how small Maura is...she'll never really get to know her brother Garrett.

1 comment:

KellyMSmom said...

Bekki ~ thanks for sharing so many of your photos and thought. I hope you dont mind me reading them. I feel a bit rude to read with out sharing my support for you. You and your family have been in our thought (and prayers) so much!

Sweet that your Dallin was there to comfort you. Kids are great to have around because the keep us going. I am not sure if you remember I have 2 kids Mackenna 2 and Aidan 8.5 mos every time I check your website my daughter says "mom little bit crying" "no sad momma" amazing how perseptive they are of our emotions.

You seem so strong and brave. I hope you are getting all the support that you need.. cause you dont always need to be strong ..if you need anything or a morning to yourself feel free to contact me to watch maura.

Kelly Schultz
kmsmom.of.2@gmail.com