Monday, May 12, 2008

Thank You

Thank you for the food, the cards, phone calls, treats for the drive, taking care of our house, the hugs, the great expression of love and prayers from so many. We are blessed to have so many people who care about us. There aren't words to express how much comfort we have gotten from your kind words. Thank you!

One of the many gifts and kind words was a picture book I found on my dresser as we were packing for Wyoming. I thought it was a picture book for Dallin, so I threw it in the car to read on the way. When I finally was able to open it and read, I found it was actually a book for our whole family called "Tear Soup". I think I read it 10 times on the drive, then had my sister, dad, and anyone else I could latch on to read it as well. It is a great book for how to deal with loss of any kind.



Take a look if you are interested, or ask me-I'll be happy to share it with you!

Again, thank you for everything.

No comments: